The 1K Photo Challenge is a self-made adventure to encourage me to get out and explore the world. In order to successfully complete the challenge I must make a photo that represents 1,000 different days.
The rules of the photo challenge are simple:
- One photo(minimum) must be selected to best represent that day
- The photo must relate to some sort of meaningful progression or experience in life.
- A short description will be written to describe the photo and it’s meaning.
- All photos must have been taken after the challenge has started[ For me, that would be April 18th, 2016]
- A maximum of one journal entry is allowed per day
For more about why I started this project check out my Starting a Journal post