September 19th, 2017 – Last night I discovered my car was experiencing mechanical issues. I couldn’t stay stopped for a prolonged period of time without the car overheating. It would be too big of a risk to take this car up to the reservation, so my fiancee and I put our plans on hiatus until the car was taken to our mechanic.
Since we both had our schedules cleared for the day we decided to make a trip to a closer possible wedding venue we had in mind. After packing our lunches and heading off, we arrived to the venue in the mid-afternoon. Once we took a look around we went on a hike around to further discuss the venue. We found a nice little shelter to eat some food and discuss our wedding plans.
We ended up hashing a lot of ideas doing this hike and settled that this venue would be on the top of our list.