December 16th, 2016 – Today I decided to take on a challenge offered through Habitica. The challenge is to complete as many Promodo sessions as possible within a 24 hour period. A Promodo session means doing 25 minutes of work with 5 minutes of break time.
I figured this would give me the chance to complete a lot of the difficult tasks on my laundry list of projects I have for winter break. It worked, during the challenge I’ve managed to complete the following:
- Created a website as a part of the FreeCodeCamp Challenge
- Wrote up 2 blog posts(Which would be posted later in The Challenge List)
- Fixed an Android application bug
- Solved all introduction level Java challenges on Hacker rank
- Created the initial draft for my next mobile App
The 24-hour Promodo session ended up being so productive I plan on shooting for another one of these before Spring classes start.