This month’s Photo Of The Month(POTM) goes to the day that ended the better part of the year. Throughout the summer I ended up accomplishing a lot of different goals on my challenge list. In the 3 short months I was away from school I ended up vastly improving myself both mentally and physically.
Because of this I felt that my very last day of summer was overwhelming. I spent a lot of that day continuing to work, much of it was wrapping the summer up to prepare for the Fall semester. However the one thing I spent the most doing was reflecting back at everything I’ve done. Many of these accomplishments included:
- Went on my first Caving Endeavor
- Crafted a spear from scratch
- Organized two nature picnics
- Ran a Spartan Race
- Hiked 30 miles of Wisconsin Land(Including It’s Highest Point)
- Attended the Cedarburg Strawberry Festival
- Visited several Minnesota monuments
- Baked cookies in the car
- Swam a consecutive mile
- Developed my first android app
- Crafted and shot an arrow from scratch
- Developed a video game for a friend’s graduation
This is why I am making my August POTM: Day 111 – Last Summer Day
It’s been quite the months for improvement and I plan to keep it up for an even more productive fall.