Day 110 – Graduation and Finishing The Game

August 20th, 2016 – After 4 days of development we finished the video game. I am quite proud finishing this despite it’s simplicity. The biggest issue with this game was converting it to a JAR file. Apparently when images are being exported into a JAR file it creates a problem trying to find the resources.

Nevertheless, we fixed the game and gave it to our friend for his graduation party. This ends my final summer project but begins a journey to develop more applications and games.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s