August 7th, 2016 – Went out to the outdoor range for some archery practice today. I was trying out my hand-crafted arrow and noticed, that while it is now flying straighter, it has an issue upon release. Immediately after release the arrow would swing a foot to the left then hit straight to it’s target.
I also found the arrow was about 4-5 inches shorter than the arrows I usually use for my bow. I had to adjust for this as well so the amount of force was cut in half.
However, after making the adjustments I started to hit with more precision. After about 10 minutes of testing I put this test arrow aside and grabbed my usual set to play a game of 300 with my girlfriend.
This now marks the tenth item off of my 2016 Challenge List.